All Discussions Tagged 'air' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Airing out of bowl/quarter/halfpipe

Hey boys and girls   Im fairly new to agro blading, been skating 6 months or so. Last weekend I started trying to air out of a bowl. It did…

Started by Lorenzo Rack

5 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Subtorch

Quarter pipe?

Any tips/ method on getting up the quarter pipe? I go up with as much speed as I can on flat, but I can only get like 3/4 of the way and th…

Started by Atari

4 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Doc Johnson

air gear and our sport

hey everyone i want to know if im the only one that thinks that we can actually put the ranks and different competions from air gear and tu…

Started by Freedomking

5 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Freedomking

In the begining

Heyy i am new to this awesome sport and i was wondering if u guys/girls could give me some idea's of some tricks that are easy and fun to d…

Started by Jack McI

1 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by David F

How much air do you get?

I'm just getting into getting air on a ramp, I think im around 1m above the coping. on a quarter pipe Who has the record? How good is great…

Started by Jube

2 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Jube

AIR NOT NIKE

Ayo I just so happened to watch Airborne & Brink on youtube part by part and after I watched them I came an enlightening conclusion tha…

Started by James Q

5 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by sean baumann

Grinding

How do u really grind, I was trying to grind on this concrete pad and got stuck, how do u keep going? like sliding? do you put some grease…

Started by MJ2

5 May 19, 2008
Reply by Dave

skates for good price

anybody know where I can get a size 12 or 13 pair of skates for a good price, lane brad of course like usd, rollerblad, k2, remz, but it se…

Started by MJ2

4 May 18, 2008
Reply by jeremy

RSS

Most Active Members 

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by NoRollingAdmin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service