im picking my first pair of skates and im choosing between Razors Genesys Sega Blue and Valo Broskow GOLD

Views: 729

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if your picking your first pair i suggest the razors. there cheap and they get the job done :D

i have the sega blues, so id have to say get them! they are sick

are u sayin razors for my first pair cuz there not as good as valo cuz these are gonna be the only pair of skates im ever gonna get or r there better skates than razor and valo

Razors is a great beginner skate. They will last u and u can get replacement parts anywhere!

Never say never bro, I thought the same now I have 8 pairs of skates of all different brands...bwhahahahahah!

domenic giammarinaro said:

are u sayin razors for my first pair cuz there not as good as valo cuz these are gonna be the only pair of skates im ever gonna get or r there better skates than razor and valo

i dont want a beginer skate tho i want the best and these r gonna be the only pair ill get soo i really need to know which one is the best of the best

Just get the razors.

Dont get the best when ur jus starting out. This isn't skateboarding. Razors are def a good choice if ur jus beginning. They're solid have millions of replacement parts in almost every color imaginable. They'll do the job and u may end up keeping them and liking them forever...and the "best of the best" is a matter of preference. I think USD is the best of the best but that's jus my opinion and preference. Everyone has their own opinions based on their styles , fit and taste.

yeah i agree 100% i say razors bc ive been skating razors for years. i personally like they way they feel and skate. you arent sure what ur gnna like so u cant choose one skate and thats gunna be it forever. razors cults, or genesys wld be a great first skate to see if you like the feel of them and they arent that expensive.

tim posey said:

Dont get the best when ur jus starting out. This isn't skateboarding. Razors are def a good choice if ur jus beginning. They're solid have millions of replacement parts in almost every color imaginable. They'll do the job and u may end up keeping them and liking them forever...and the "best of the best" is a matter of preference. I think USD is the best of the best but that's jus my opinion and preference. Everyone has their own opinions based on their styles , fit and taste.

Get the Genesys. It's a great skate.

i have the Sega blues and some custom 7.3's and they are sweet. Genesys are a great skate!

ive skates pretty much every company and from those two id say valos because they are a little on the heavy side but they will build up your leg muscles. Parts are replacable but a little pricey. I have some gens, some SL's and JJ1s right now and im actually skating my valos now becuz now im enjoying them alot more

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Most Active Members 

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by NoRollingAdmin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service